Farm insurance protects you against financial loss if you experience a major interruption to your business, such as bushfire.
We also specialise in Hobby/Leisure Farms.
You can include all the covers you need in one policy, including:
- Domestic Property– Home & Contents
- Farm Property– covers farm buildings and contents, plus farm improvements like windmills and free-standing silos, underground utilities
- Farm Machinery– your machinery can be covered against fire, storm, impact, explosion and vandalism
- Livestock – including the disposal of dead livestock
- Farm trees– used for windbreaks, shade or to prevent erosion
- Business Interruption– following damage to farm contents, farm property, machinery, hay, livestock or pastures, you may face extra costs to maintain your business including farm planning costs. You can also insure against loss of income from agistment.
- Business Liability– covered against injury to others or damage to their property. This may be caused by the use of unregistered vehicles and farm machinery, straying stock, the escape of fire or property in physical or legal control.
- Machinery Breakdown– you can choose to insure all your machinery or selected items of machinery against electrical, electronic and mechanical breakdown.
- Road Transit– protects your livestock, produce, general farm goods and machinery against damage by fire, flood, collision while traveling by road on your vehicle.
For more information on farm insurance or to obtain a quote talk to us today.